Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Friday Funny and a winner!


This is what I found when I went to get a few eggs out of the refrigerator the other day.  It made me laugh out loud!  Bob said there was some "fowl play" going on.   :)    


In other news, last week I had a review of the latest Matthew West CD.  I numbered off the people who were eligible to win and put them in the random number generator.  The winner is...

#6!   And that is Gerri Kamps.  She's entered to win things from my blog several times, and finally her number was chosen.  Congratulation Gerri!  Enjoy the CD.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the eggs!

Congrats to Gerri.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend.

Hootin Anni said...

Congratulations to Gerri, and funny, great way to make someone's day with the 'fowl' play

Sandi said...

Those eggs look pretty fierce! ;-)

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Love the eggs! Wonder who did that? lol Happy Friday and upcoming weekend.

Arlene G said...

Congrats to the winner! Love your hubby's sense of humor!

Sally said...

LOL

The eggs crack me up, no pun intended. :)

Have a nice weekend, Mari; hope you don't have to work.

xoxo

Phoebes World said...

Congratulations to the winner.
Love the eggs

Have a great weekend Mari
Blessings
Phoebe x

Terri D said...

Congrats to Gerri!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

That Bob is a pretty cute Dude. Lol ;) xo Hope you both have a great weekend!

Jean said...

Well darn, I wanted to win that CD!! But congratulations to Gerri!

Those eggs are too funny!! What a funny guy you are married to!

Jenny said...

Haaaaahahaha Bob is a regular fox in the henhouse. What a card. I see where Ruby gets it. xoxo

p.s. I'm pretty much that egg in the middle. X__X

Joyful said...

That's very funny with the eggs. That would crack me up, lol.