Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cooking Thursday; cheating version!

So it's Thursday, but I don't have a recipe for you today...  This one you just have to buy and bake!




We usually have pizza on Saturday night.  Often it's just a frozen pizza and our go to brand is DiGiornio.  When I was shopping last week, I saw they had a new variety - a deep dish type.  I bought the 3 meat variety.  I am not a fan of pepperoni, so I pulled it off one edge and added it to the other side for Bob,
You can see the finished product, which was very good.  Bob likes his pizza to be more done than what the directions call for, and I think next time I'll not bake it for quite as long, as I think it made the crust a little dry.  However, it was good, only took about 30 minutes to bake and only cost $6.99!
If you see them at your store, you should try it.
Next week, I'll be back with a real recipe!

14 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Thank you, Mari. We will look for it.

Joyful said...

That looks very yummy. I too like my pizzas and pastas to be a bit on the crusty side ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip - it looks delicious!

Henny Penny said...

That looks good to me...except the pepperoni is my favorite part. :) My husband does not like pizza, so I rarely got to enjoy it. When my sister and I get together for the day, we go in Costco and get a slice of pizza for lunch. I love their BIG slices! Thank you. I will look for this one.

Arlene G said...

Looks good Mari!!! We can always use some easy dinners!

Linda said...

Looks good, smiles...

Terri D said...

We used to do frozen pizza a lot. Not sure why we stopped buying them but I think it's time to give them a try again. Joe loves deep dish so this looks like a winner!!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

We like DiGiornio and anything they have, so will definitely be on the lookout for this one.

Sally said...

We all need a break from cooking sometime, and DiGiornio is the best!
Thanks for the reminder! :)

xoxo

Michelle said...

This does look good!

Hootin Anni said...

....any way a pizza is [over baked is good too] makes me happy! Wish I could eat it more than I can now that I gave to watch fat content/cholesterol

It looks soooo good.

Hootin Anni said...

gave should be have

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for the scoop! xo

Jenny said...

OK now I'm drooling. Thanks a lot. And I'll eat your portion of pepperoni and Bob's too. xoxo