Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Friday Funny!



Lady's Yearly Exam

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
The nurse started with the basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked. 
"135," I said.
She put me on the scale.

It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5'2".

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed.  "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

Now I'm on Prozac...

11 comments:

Sally said...

hahahaha!

I feel like that about every time I go! :)

Have a good weekend, Mari.

xoxo

Joyful said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! Very funny, Mari :-)

Linda said...

{{{giggling}}} thanks Mari. smiles

Karen said...

Oh, that's a good one!! Been there!

Jenny said...

Oh mercy, how true. I hate going to the doctor. They are too prone to tell the truth. It's brutal. LOL xoxo

Terri D said...

LOL....very cute! Happy Friday!

Cherdecor said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is the best one yet!

Doris said...

Yup, that's my story every time, hahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds familiar!
Hope you are enjoying your chili today!

Sandi said...

Haaaaaa! ;-)

Patsy said...

That is just how I feel about it (can't trust any one these days.) LOL