Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cooking Thursday

I love my slow cooker and I use it often. I found this recipe for beef stroganoff for the slow cooker and knew it was one to try.  The beef gets nice and tender and the sauce was tasty!

 
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
 
2 pounds cubed stew meat
2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 largish onion diced
2-3 tablespoons  of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup water
8 oz of cream cheese
 
In crockpot, stir together the soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Add meat and stir.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.
Serve over hot noodles.


9 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

This sounds really delicious! I'm pinning this! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Betsy....sounds great.

Jenny said...

Easy and delicious: my kind of meal. I'll be copying this one, Mari. xoxo

Sola Scriptura said...

That sure looks good! Stroganoff here in Scotland is much different. I plan to try your recipe :)

Sola Scriptura said...

That sure looks good! Stroganoff here in Scotland is much different. I plan to try your recipe :)

Linda said...

Yum. I am saving this recipe. Blessings

Jennifer Hays said...

Looks good! I've never tried making beef stroganoff before but this looks nice and easy. Thanks for the recipe!

Unknown said...

That is one of my all time favorite casseroles, but I have never it in the crockpot....now I sure will. Thanks for recipe.

Terri D said...

That looks SO good! I love noodles (better than any other pasta)! I would not get Joe to eat this, though. I may have to just make it for myself and take it for lunch a few days in a row. Thanks for sharing!