Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cooking Thursday

Bob had a potluck at work last week for someone's last day.   He wanted me to make some sort of goodie to share.  I made these bars that are always a hit and he came home with an empty platter.

 
 
Crescent Bars
2 cans crescent rolls (I use the recipe variation, without the perforations)
2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips

Spread a pkg of crescent rolls in 9x13 pan, and press into corners.
Mix cream cheese and sugar; spread over crescents in pan.
Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream cheese.
Place remaining crescents between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll to fit pan. Place over chocolate chips.
Sprinkle sugar over top for a nice finish.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.

14 comments:

Jennifer Hays said...

I'd never seen these before. They sound really good! Thanks for sharing, Mari. :)

Betsy Brock said...

I didn't know you could buy them without perforations! wow. Cream cheese and chocolate..what a yummy sounding combination!

Terri D said...

Easy and sounds delicious!! Thanks!

Sola Scriptura said...

It looks like such an easy recipe. And sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these sound wonderful.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Those sound so delicious but easy. I may be giving those a try! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love anything made with crescent rolls and this one is a winner!

Just Mom said...

Yummy!

Linda said...

Oh, those looks so good!!! Blessings

Hootin Anni said...

OH Mari...you always make me drool and swallow hard with all your weekly yummies. And this one isn't any different. Wow....drooling here!!!

Patsy said...

Got to try these!

Cherdecor said...

This recipe looks so easy-peasy! That is just my kind of dessert.
Thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

Boy, I could eat one of them right now!

Jenny said...

Get thee behind me, satan. :~)