Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tonight you belong to me

If you have 3 minutes to spare you have to watch this video.  I have to admit to watching it several times, because I think this Dad/daughter duo is the cutest thing.
Apparently this little 4 year old was supposed to be going to sleep, but she kept thinking she was hearing fireworks.  To distract her, the Dad said they should sing a song together.
I don't think it worked too well to get her to forget the fireworks or to go back to sleep, but it sure gave me a smile.  Plus - you have to give kudos to a Dad who is willing to play a pink guitar!



13 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

haha...aw..that was cute!

Hootin Anni said...

....'there's a fireworks coming'!!

Too cute.

Terri D said...

Precious. Just precious.

Pat said...

Too adorable! I had to play it twice! What a special Daddy that little darling has!

Unknown said...

That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long, long time, and I just have to share. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That is just so cute and sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

How precious. Have a wonderful weekend.

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm not sure I'd cope with that little girl for more than one day! :D

Jennifer Hays said...

I've seen this before but I loved watching it again. That was so cute.

Jennifer Hays said...

I've seen this before but I loved watching it again. That was so cute.

Jenny said...

OH MY a star is born. Now SHHHHHH. I'm listening for fireworks.

Jean said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! And she has a great voice too!

Sue O said...

So cute and hilarious. Now i'm going to have to learn this song.